Why work with us?
We’re a fast-paced start-up with an ambitious outlook. We believe in sharing our success. In addition to career development opportunities that will evolve as we do, we offer share options to reward you as we grow.
What we’re about
We believe that machine learning will soon be at the core of every connected business.
Our workplace is engineering-led and design-driven, with a culture we’re proud of. We offer a stimulating environment, leading-edge projects, amazing clients and a truly collaborative ethos. Join us and from day one you’ll feel at home with our passionate team of technologists and product specialists.
We’re growing fast and are always on the lookout for talented individuals. If you don’t see a role below that fits but you believe in our mission, please reach out to:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the Sales Director on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Representative or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
The Seldon Story
Seldon is a recognised leader in the Machine Learning Deployment space and is already working with some of the largest FTSE 500 companies. Our open source platform has over 200,000 unique downloads and we regularly have 20k+ users per week of the platform. Our enterprise product will be delivered in Q3 and will form a key focus of your role. Our leadership and vision is represented across industry events and meet ups as well as the highest levels of Parliamentary advisory.
In addition to a very competitive compensation plan, you’ll receive access to private health care, discounted memberships and services and an EMI share scheme for all employees
- Iteratively improving and updating the product strategy for our kubernetes machine learning Open Core and Open Source platforms and products
- Working closely with the Engineering and Data Science functions to gather and prioritise technical and non-technical features
- Working with the technical and commercial team to manage client projects and gather insights from the technical and non-technical users of our products
- Experience setting and iterating on the product strategy of highly technical and/or infrastructure related projects
- A degree or higher level academic background in a scientific or engineering subject.
- Experience managing projects in Kubernetes and the ecosystem of Cloud Native tools.
- Experience managing projects that use machine learning tools in production.
- Share options to align you with the long-term success of the company.
- Exciting phase of fast-paced start-up challenges with an ambitious team and unlimited potential for professional growth.
- Access to discounted lunches, gyms, shopping and cinema tickets.
- Healthcare benefits.